Fox broadcaster Troy Aikman wasn’t kidding when he spoke harshly of the Vikings’ defense early in their 52-33 loss to the Saints on Friday, calling the group “simply not very good right now.”
New Orleans running back Alvin Kamara went on to rush for six touchdowns in a historic effort. He’s the first person since Ernie Nevers of the Chicago Cardinals in 1929 to reach that mark.
Kamara finished the game with 172 all-purpose yards and scored on 24 percent of his touches. He could have had a seventh touchdown if coach Sean Payton hadn’t given Taysom Hill a late goal line carry.
Below are highlights all six of Kamara’s touchdowns, ordered by impressiveness:
6. 6-yard touchdown run (third quarter)
5. 1-yard touchdown run (first quarter)
4. 5-yard touchdown run (second quarter)
3. 3-yard touchdown run (fourth quarter)
2. 7-yard touchdown run (fourth quarter)
1. 40-yard touchdown run (first quarter)
Source: Read Full Article