NFL Week 9 is here. To keep tabs on some of the choicest highlights and other big news throughout Sunday, keep it locked here for updates.
- San Francisco 49ers 34, Oakland Raiders 3 (Recap)
- Chicago Bears at Buffalo Bills, (GameTracker)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens, (GameTracker)
- Atlanta Falcons at Washington Redskins, (GameTracker)
- Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings, (GameTracker)
- Kansas City Chiefs at Cleveland Browns, (GameTracker)
- New York Jets at Miami Dolphins, (GameTracker)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers, (GameTracker)
- Houston Texans at Denver Broncos, 4:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Los Angeles Chargers at Seattle Seahawks, 4:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints, 4:25 p.m. ET (Fox)
- Green Bay Packers at New England Patriots, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Tennessee Titans at Dallas Cowboys, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC)
This is unfair
What a pitch. What a catch. This is like playing Madden on rookie.
Are you kidding me, Tarik?
He didn’t get in the end zone but this was still a pretty damn impressive punt return from Tarik Cohen.
Greg with the good hands
It seems like Greg Olsen has been around forever but he’s still capable of making great plays on Sundays. For example, take this one against the Bucs on Sunday. What a way to get that hand on the ball and haul it in for six.
Curtis Samuel puts in work
Curtis Samuel used every part of the field and ran over 100 yards in total to get to the end zone on this 33-yard touchdown run. Credit to him for the vision, but this was also some atrocious defense from Tampa Bay.
Big Ben with the boot
Usually Ben Roethlisberger is enlisted to do it with the arm, but he got a chance to make an impact with the leg on Sunday against Baltimore. Not the worst punt I’ve ever seen?
On the Hunt
Kareem Hunt kicked off his Sunday in pretty fine fashion. The Chiefs running back hauled in a screen pass from Patrick Mahomes and took it 50 yards to the house in Cleveland.
Tevin Coleman also kicked his day off with a screen pass that went the distance, though it wasn’t quite as lengthy as Hunt’s.
Source: Read Full Article