San Francisco 49ers (home) vs. Los Angeles Rams (away)
Current records: San Francisco 1-5-1; L.A. Rams 6-0-1
What to Know
On Sunday San Francisco will take on the Rams at 4:25 p.m. With a combined 890 yards in their previous games, we can expect a fast-paced matchup.
San Francisco were close but not close enough last Monday as they fell 30-33 to Green Bay. The defeat shouldn’t obscure the performances of C.J. Beathard, who passed for 245 yards and 2 touchdowns, and Marquise Goodwin, who caught passes for 126 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Meanwhile, the struggle was real when the Rams and Denver clashed, but the Rams ultimately edged out the opposition 23-20.
The Rams’s victory lifted them to 6-0-1 while San Francisco’s loss dropped them down to 1-5-1. In their win, the Rams relied heavily on Todd Gurley, who rushed for 208 yards and 2 touchdowns. San Francisco will need to find a way to minimize his impact if they want to win.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: Levi’s Stadium, California
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $37.22
The Rams are a big 8.5 point favorite against the 49ers.
This season, San Francisco are 2-4-0 against the spread. As for L.A. Rams, they are 3-2-1 against the spread
Bettors have moved against the Rams slightly, as the game opened with the Rams as a 11 point favorite.
San Francisco have won 4 out of their last 6 games against L.A. Rams.
- 2017 – Los Angeles Rams 13 vs. San Francisco 49ers 34
- 2017 – San Francisco 49ers 39 vs. Los Angeles Rams 41
- 2016 – Los Angeles Rams 21 vs. San Francisco 49ers 22
- 2016 – San Francisco 49ers 28 vs. Los Angeles Rams 0
- 2015 – San Francisco 49ers 19 vs. Los Angeles Rams 16
- 2015 – Los Angeles Rams 27 vs. San Francisco 49ers 6
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Todd Gurley: 21.61 points
- Robert Woods: 11.6 points
- Brandin Cooks: 11 points
The current forecast: scattered clouds, with a temperature of 60 degrees.
Source: Read Full Article