EA SPORTS have today (Friday) confirmed the first three Icon SBCs to go live in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
In September, EA confirmed that Icon Squad Building Challenges would be returning for FUT 21, with the first Icon SBCs set to go live in November. On Friday November 20, the first three Icon SBC's officially went live, with Argentine legend Javier Zanetti (Mid), Dutch goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar (Base) and Real Madrid legend Luis Figo (Mid) all featuring.
There are also loan versions of these SBCs live in FUT 21, with these SBCs available for just 30 days, so they won't be available to build towards long-term.
* Click here to subscribe to Level up! The Esports and Gaming Show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Spreaker.*
FIFA 21 Ultimate Team Icon SBC info
- The first ICON SBCs will be introduced from late November onwards.
- ICON SBCs will be available long term, but not permanently.
- Specific versions of ICONs will only become eligible for SBC release after they’ve been released in packs for a period of time.
- After an ICON SBC expires, it may be re-released at a later date. The challenge requirements and rewards may also be updated.
- ICONs may be used as requirements in SBCs.
ICON Swaps will also be returning in FUT 21. As a reminder, this is how ICON Swaps work:
There will be a handful of changes made to ICON Swaps this year.
- ICON Swaps 1 will begin during December.
- There will be a greater mix between ICON and pack rewards, with an increased number of pack rewards.
- Packs rewards will be made available at lower Player Token values to allow more players to engage with the program.
- No specific version of an ICON (e.g. Base) released through an SBC will be released again through ICON Swaps, and vice versa.
EA SPORTS have also recently confirmed that they have a multi-year ambassadorial agreement with Beckham, who will be added to the game as a FIFA 21 Ultimate Team Icon on December 4, to co-incide with the release of the FIFA 21 next-gen release date on Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5.
FIFA 21 Latest News
To celebrate his return in the game, anyone who plays FIFA 21 by January 15, 2021 will receive a unique, untradeable David Beckham item in FIFA Ultimate Team, and receive him as a VOLTA ‘Groundbreaker’, beginning December 15, 2020. The untradeable card will be 86-rated and will be based on his time at Real Madrid.
FIFA 21 is out now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, with the next generation version of the game set to be released on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PlayStation 5 on December 4, 2020.
Additionally, fans who jump into FIFA 21 can also benefit from Dual Entitlement, enabling them to upgrade their copy of the game from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X/S at no extra cost.
Source: Read Full Article